GSEB SSC and HSC Duplicate Marksheet Download Online @gsebeservice.com
You are Searching for How To Download GSEB Board Duplicate Marksheet (Std-10/12)? here we are providing Information about Download Duplicate Markesheet of GSEB SSC and HSC Board at gsebeservice.com website.
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board had told Yadi in a newspaper that the process of getting duplicate marksheet has now been made online. And you can process online from gsebeservice.org website. But this website does not exist at all. Meaning its domain name is probably bought by someone else. So you don’t have to use it. The following is a website made by GSEB.
Now tell you its online process – how to get duplicate marksheet from GSEB
• First of all, go to the gsebeservice.com website.
• First of all, registration has to be done. Click on Register Now.
• A form will open, fill it.
• Check all the information and click on Register.
• An OTP will come to your mobile number. Enter it You will be registered
• Login later (Enter Email / Mobile and enter your password.)
• Click in CAPTCHA. And login.
• Later, for which exam you want the marksheet, select it. Click submit
• All information will be open, read it and move on.
• Such an option will appear. Click it
• An application sheet will open and fill it. Move forward.
• Similarly fill all the options.
• If you need any more information or have any question or problem, then let us know in the comment.
Many times it happens that the student’s examination certificate and some important documents of the study are lost or stolen due to some other reason, what to do? There is a need to get new certificates. But where to get it? Most students are not aware of its process. If your marksheet is lost, you can get a duplicate copy of it.
GSEB SSC (Std-10) – HSC (Std 12) Duplicate Marksheet
Today we are telling you what to do if the marksheet of class 10th or 12th is lost. How to get duplicate marksheet? Where can I find a lost duplicate marksheet? How to get it? what needs to be done? You will get all this information from here. But remember, here we are telling only Gujarat students i.e. GSEB SSC HSC duplicate mark sheet process. This process has been described for Gujarat Students of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.
10th GSEB SSC Duplicate Marksheet Process
How to get class 10 secondary school ssc duplicate marksheet
If your class X marksheet has been lost and you want to get a duplicate, then tell it to follow all the steps.
• First of all, whatever documents you have or have been lost should be Xerox copy of all these marksheets and documents. Copy it all. (
It is necessary to have an examination receipt or a document in which your exam roll number is written)
• Now go to your school from where you passed the class X board. Go there and write an application to your Principal. In which the maarksheet of my standard 10 is lost or lost due to any reason. I want to get it again please help me.
• From the school administration, you will be given an application form to get a duplicate marksheet, fill all the information in it correctly. You can also download the Onlone Duplicate Marksheet Form from here.
• After the signature of the principal (correct), you will have to go to the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board office in your state. Here you have been given its address. In Gujarat, which was located in Vadodara, now we have to go to Gandhinagar. (Read the circular)
• After going to office, you have to pay a fee of ₹ 25/50 only. Also give your application form.
• Although on the same day, after some time you are given duplicate marksheet from here but if for some reason you cannot get it on the same day then you are also given a date, and on the same day you are given again A duplicate marksheet will be found.
In this way you get duplicate marksheet, certificate, migration certificate of class 10th.
Howto get Class 12 Higher Secondary School HSC Duplicate Marksheet
If your class 12 certificate, marksheet or migration certificate has been lost, stolen and you want to get a new duplicate certificate then follow the steps mentioned here.
By the way, the process mentioned for the above 10 th duplicate marksheet, while the process is applied here as well. There is not much change.
• First of all, download the application form given above. Practice this and fill all the information correctly.
Remember one more thing here: we have more application forms also download and fill them. (We found out but as of now it is not known whether there is the same form or different form for 10 V and 12 V).
• From this, download – print the required form. Later filled in and you went to school. Get your Principal’s signature done.
• Go to the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board office mentioned above with all Xerox copies. Fee filled. Give your application Within a few hours you will get a duplicate marksheet.
What is Application Fees for Duplicate Marksheet?
• Duplicate Marksheet fee Rs.50/-
• Migration Certificate: Rs.100/-
• Samkshata Pramanpatra : Rs.200/-
• Speed post Charge: Rs. 50/-
• Online Download Duplicate Marksheet: Click Hare
• Duplicate Marksheet Official Press Note: Click Hare